Morocco

 



One of the most famous countries from the "arabian world" (but they are not arabian, of course), Morocco is famous worldwide for many different things, especially their culture and cuisine, which is very famous and well known. Morocco has many similarities with other arabian countries, and with us, Spain, since they are very close to us and our culture has been influenced by them in the past. I have to say, I would love to visit this country some day, since I really like some of the particularities of the arabian culture (and if you like to eat good, this place is EPIC).

Morocco's national team is, historically, one of the most important ones of the CAF, winning the African Cup of Nations in 1976. That doesn't mean they are a strong team, considering that their best result in a World Cup was the second round in 1986 and the African Cup I've already said. That seems to me pretty strange, since the passion for this sport is absolute in the country, so maybe one day that passion evolves in results for Les Lions de l'Atlas.

The shirt here is a plain design from Adidas, it was the first one they recived in 2012 after they left Puma and the Green colour for their home shirts, getting back to red. Even is a teamwear design, it's not ugly, and the size is correct for me, so I'm very happy to wear it.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment