Zanzibar




Well, this shirt is obscure and 90% a fake. It came from ebay for just and only 5€, so I bought it, even I wasn't very sure about its authenticity. As far as I know, it's supposed to be an away jersey, as Zanzibar has played in blue for home matches, but they have used white, so I don't really know what are their true colours. The shirt itself looks like an strange Adidas template, what makes me remember about all the shirts you can find on internet (ebay) from african nations, but with templates that you have never seen on real life, but as some of this nations have used fake shirts before, you can never tell at 100% if they are all fake.

About Zanzibar, it's a nation composed about small islands on Tanzania's coast, half-independent of it, and recognised by some countries, but not a full autonomous state by the moment. Zanzibar is mainly known by its spices and tourism, as it has some of the best and most shocking beaches you'll find in the whole world, so if you are the kind of person who loves summer, this is one of your must go places.


As I don't have any pic of the shirt in use, here's one of Zanzibar beach

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment